Stylish award. . . Thank you Lynn20:34
A New smile appear in my face when i saw that miss hearted girl have giving me a stylish blogger award, isn’t that fantastic well let’s say something about miss lynn the girl who makes hearted girl blog be a beautiful display of amazing photos, style and design, her blog has it all, so definitely check it out.
To accept this award I have to follow some rules, and here they are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award (I didn’t know if I mention that hearted girl give me this, you know miss gorgeous Lynn)
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 7 bloggers you adore and contact them to let them know they've been chosen.
Let’s the second rule begin:
1.I don’t have a cellphone right now, mine just burn, this is how happened, one day I have my purse in my feet, I was on my boyfriend’s car pick up my purse to find something and, something burn my leg, I try to find the source and yes ladies it was my cellphone, I panic because I couldn’t take the battery out so my boyfriend pull over and help me, stressful situation surprisingly it didn’t burn my purse.
2. I’m a glee fan; there something about musical’s that I just love.
3. I have a little poodle dog name Loui and a big Belgian Malinois and she thinks little Loui is her baby, cute.
4.The person who teach me how to sew was my dad who is an architect.
5.I use glasses, most of the time, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer and glasses are the result of that.
6.I love workout videos, someone said Zumba, yoga, aerobics I’m there.
7.I cook the most delicious hot cakes ever if you girls come to México someday I would love to make some for you.
Now Im going to give this award to 7 stylish girls, that always have something interesting to show in this blog world, so if you have the time check all this blogs:
Thanks again Lynn, you are super sweet and thanks for your comments.
And remember the contest for the custom illustration ends on Monday so if you want to enter go here, i want one of my illustration to be in a happy place like your blog.