Stylish award. . . Thank you Lynn

20:34


A New smile appear in my face when i saw that miss hearted girl have giving me a stylish blogger award, isn’t that fantastic well let’s say something about miss lynn the girl who makes hearted girl blog be a beautiful display of amazing photos, style and design, her blog has it all, so definitely check it out.

To accept this award I have to follow some rules, and here they are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award (I didn’t know if I mention that hearted girl give me this, you know miss gorgeous Lynn)
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 7 bloggers you adore and contact them to let them know they've been chosen.

Let’s the second rule begin:

1.I don’t have a cellphone right now, mine just burn, this is how happened, one day I have my purse in my feet, I was on my boyfriend’s car pick up my purse to find something and, something burn my leg, I try to find the source and yes ladies it was my cellphone, I panic because I couldn’t take the battery out so my boyfriend pull over and help me, stressful situation surprisingly it didn’t burn my purse.
2. I’m a glee fan; there something about musical’s that I just love.
3. I have a little poodle dog name Loui and a big Belgian Malinois and she thinks little Loui is her baby, cute.
4.The person who teach me how to sew was my dad who is an architect.
5.I use glasses, most of the time, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer and glasses are the result of that.
6.I love workout videos, someone said Zumba, yoga, aerobics I’m there.
7.I cook the most delicious hot cakes ever if you girls come to México someday I would love to make some for you.

Now Im going to give this award to 7 stylish girls, that always have something interesting to show in this blog world, so if you have the time check all this blogs:


Thanks again Lynn, you are super sweet and thanks for your comments.
And remember the contest for the custom illustration ends on Monday so if you want to enter go here, i want one of my illustration to be in a happy place like your blog.



You Might Also Like

21 Inspiring words

  1. oh freesia, what an honor, seriously you are WOW!

    i wrote you back with my email after you commented and submitted my name into this wonderous contest you've got going on. all my bi-peds are crossed in hopes but if not whoever you'll be designing a graphic for is a lucky duck and i'd love to see more of your work, it's mad fab!!!!! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡MUCHAS FELICIDADES WAPA!, me alegro que te hayan gustado los videos!!.

    1000BESOS!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ahh how sweet, well done :)
    visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thats awesome congrats! I would love to try some of your hot cakes too haha!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for tagging me!!! I have a puppy named Louie too, but he is a giant lab, not a poodle, but still really cute :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Congrats on the award, and thank you so much! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. comete un pan! hehehe
    q onda moniki finalmente puedo comentar y darle
    más seguimiento a tu blog
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi dear Freesia!
    Thanks for your comment in my blog!

    You have said to me that the snow in the place in which you live never does not come, from where you come?

    I will be happy to become a your follower!

    KISS

    ResponderEliminar
  9. cute! I am a new follower! :D


    http://fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i like your blog; i love your style:)
    xx Marina

    ResponderEliminar
  11. fellow gleek <3
    :)

    love ur blog! (new follower!)

    check mine/follow me?

    www.fateitis.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. congrats :)))))

    xoxo
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. hey,
    i like your blog and all the cute pictures!!
    would you like to follow each other??
    visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ResponderEliminar
  14. You have such a nice blog :D. I like the facts!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing on to me:) you've made my day!
    it was nice to find out more about you! hot cakes? sounds delicious!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Oh my gosh, that is an unfortunate story about your cell phone! And I love glee too!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Thanks so much for the blog award Freesia! I completely love your blog and consider it an honor. You are so sweet:) Have a lovely weekend. xx Marisa

    ResponderEliminar
  18. thank you so much lovely girl!appreciate the award and congrats to you for yours! loving your blog xx

    ResponderEliminar
  19. awesome site! just became a follower :)

    http://itsnikki-goes-trendy-chic.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar