One week without uploading a fashion pic, but now I’m back on track as you guys know I have a new job, not fashion related, it’s all about graphic design, how great, I already figure out my schedule, so fashion pics are going to be back, this time I feel in preppy mode, i have never take photos with my glasses, first time, a lot of computer makes you wear glasses.
One accessorie i love is this purse of my moms, how beautiful is it, it was my mom’s is so dressy, and detail, perfect to add a little glam to any look,.
Right now where I live its getting colder at night so I have to pull out my sweaters and my mom’s sweaters that she doesn’t wear anymore, and I find this one, its big, and comfy so soft, the little pin I´m wearing was a gift from my boyfriend, and it’s from a Mexican brand call Mikaela, who does beautiful vintage inspired pieces, the dress is like a year old, i bought it for a school presentation, it was so cheap, see you in the next post.
Hopefully you have an awesome weekend, thanks for all your amazing comments and don’t forget tomorrow Monday it’s the last day to enter my custom illustration contest.
A New smile appear in my face when i saw that miss hearted girl have giving me a stylish blogger award, isn’t that fantastic well let’s say something about miss lynn the girl who makes hearted girl blog be a beautiful display of amazing photos, style and design, her blog has it all, so definitely check it out.
To accept this award I have to follow some rules, and here they are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award (I didn’t know if I mention that hearted girl give me this, you know miss gorgeous Lynn)
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 7 bloggers you adore and contact them to let them know they've been chosen.
Let’s the second rule begin:
1.I don’t have a cellphone right now, mine just burn, this is how happened, one day I have my purse in my feet, I was on my boyfriend’s car pick up my purse to find something and, something burn my leg, I try to find the source and yes ladies it was my cellphone, I panic because I couldn’t take the battery out so my boyfriend pull over and help me, stressful situation surprisingly it didn’t burn my purse.
2. I’m a glee fan; there something about musical’s that I just love.
3. I have a little poodle dog name Loui and a big Belgian Malinois and she thinks little Loui is her baby, cute.
4.The person who teach me how to sew was my dad who is an architect.
5.I use glasses, most of the time, I spend a lot of time in front of a computer and glasses are the result of that.
6.I love workout videos, someone said Zumba, yoga, aerobics I’m there.
7.I cook the most delicious hot cakes ever if you girls come to México someday I would love to make some for you.
Now Im going to give this award to 7 stylish girls, that always have something interesting to show in this blog world, so if you have the time check all this blogs:
Thanks again Lynn, you are super sweet and thanks for your comments.
And remember the contest for the custom illustration ends on Monday so if you want to enter go here, i want one of my illustration to be in a happy place like your blog.
Hello señoritas today I want to show you some pieces of my work as an illustrator unfortunately I couldn’t take fashion photos this week because officially I have a new job so I’m figuring out my schedule, but as you girls know I’m throwing a contest of a costum illustration for your blogs, so if you haven’t enter go and do it now (if you want of course), I start illustrating probably since I was a 2 years old , but really doing it with a particular style, until my last year of university, I’m surround by so many amazing illustrators here where I live and that’s so inspiring to improve my art, and this are some examples of the little creatures that I do hope you like them.
I'm so happy to say Freesia blog have 50 followers and in order to celebrate, let's do a little contest and the prize is going to be an illustration made by me, custom just for you and your blog as a widget or header, or a gift for a friend or family member or whatever you prefer, a couple of weeks ago I made this illustration for the always chic kathleen of inspirafashion, she wanted a little twitter bird for her twitter so let's add her signature fur hat and some JC´s shoes and presto so now I’m going to make one for you girls.
How to enter you may ask, well very easy:
Follow Freesia blog with Googlefriendconnect (if you are already a follower just skip this step)
Post a comment telling me you want to enter, the link for your blog and put what you think are your signature pieces or if its going to be a present tell me again your blog and for who is it for.
Wait until Monday 29 of november
When a was a little girl I use to watch my mom in her Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and you know my mom is my ultimate fashion icon so obviously what she wear I want it, but that Mickey piece I could never wear it because it was so big for me at that time, I was so skinny and small I could live in that sweatshirt, time past and that sweatshirt sadly disappear and ever since that moment I always search for a Mickey Mouse top it didn’t matter the style.
September 2010 appears in the map, this girl walk in to Zara and there it was a Mickey Mouse top (Angels singing here please . . . . . . . ok to much). Do you have a piece that you want scince you are a child?
I feel like I need to give a speech and the reason why it’s because the gorgeous Marissa from Shades of Monet, who have beautiful photos that catch my eye, when I found her blog, her style is so effortless and beautiful, and a big plus she has the most adorable family so go and check her blog, and well she awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award, so thank you Marissa for thinking on my blog, really appreciated,so lets the protocol begin.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Now I’m going to share 7 random facts:
1. The day I met my boyfriend I just hate him, he make a weird comment about me, that I can’t remember what it was, but now a year and 10 months later it’s a different story, he is my best friend, and obviously my love.
2. I’m a make-up lover, used to buy make-up every single day, although I have the same routine, so basically use the same products every day, I just can’t help myself on shopping more.
3. Broke my pinky finger when I was 14 years old and never got the proper care so now it’s really crooked, in order to get it straight and normal, I have to go to the doctor so he broke my finger again, but I love my crooked finger now, it’s a great conversation starter.
4. My boyfriend is an orchestra director; he doesn’t like commercial music, so I make him listen to some Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus just for fun.
5. The day that I got my ID my family toke me out of bed to go and take the photo, so for obvious reasons, my hair looks terrible, what I used to call bangs where so long they covered half of my face , so you would imagine how I look, I still have it.
6. I almost never cry with movies, really I feel sad but no tears but the only movies that really make me cry is. . . ok you’re going to laugh . . . is "Raise your voice" with Hilary duff, I know the movie it’s not the best movie or the deepest movie out but when Jason’s Ritter character dies, I just cry.
7. And I can touch my nose with my tongue, I feel so talented.
Now I'm going to pass along to 7 blogs that i've discovered and enjoy by great girls with style and beauty:
Hi beautiful people that is reading my blog, let’s talk about pieces that change with your style, like this green dress, I bought it almost three years ago, in a little boutique here where i live, it was going to be used on my sister’s wedding, I saw it, love it at that time, layer some gold necklaces and put some gold lace flats, I felt so cute, three year later I can’t see myself wearing it like that anymore , just because I don’t like how the top part fits me anymore but it would such a waist to never wear it again, so let's add a beautiful sweater by liz claiborne which i found in a 70% off sale how great is that, amazing colorful print, that could make a casual look to really pop. Even the little purse has its own history; it was one of my mom’s first purses for a dressier occasions, so I love it.
He´s 21 year old, Photographer and Graphic Designer, I’ve been following his work for the past 4 years or more, I discovered him through an also photographer friend, and just felt for him, he creates the most beautiful and magical atmospheres, with soft colors, gorgeous light and a sutil movement, beautiful girls are his staple, I would say beauty trough his eyes, it’s, to use woman to get a feeling and not just a model in a photograph.
|The wild horses|
He knows what he wants in a photograph; and that is pure beauty, he picture it on his head get the girl and in no time a beautiful image appears, he’s honest to his vision, and he is just starting and have been feature in several magazines , imagine what he would do in a few more years, and to top all off he is my friend, how inspiring is that.
To see more of his work visit his website Sergio Laboriel
|You left me in the dark|
As you all know I'm from México and one celebration that we all celebrate in October 2nd its day of dead to remember adults, also October 1rst we do something similar but instead to remember the adults we remember and honored the kids, this celebration may sound creepy but it is not, basically what we do is remember those ones that aren’t with us anymore, putting an altar that contains the food, water, photographs, favorite drinks, candy or music that the person we are honoring used to love in live, also we put some candles and the tradition says that putting a light on the altar it’s to guide your love one in to your house so he doesn’t get lost, and enjoys the thing he loved , but in the other side we love to eat a bread that its call bread of dead, and again its nothing weird it’s just a bread with sugar on top, and it’s delicious, or buy little sugar, chocolate, amaranth skulls, with our names on the forehead. love sweets.