Rebelliously awesome

21:24



Anything that is inspired by another decade I love and when I saw this Prada shoes and bags for the Spring-Summer 2012 Shoes and Accessories collection (wow that was long), my eyes couldn’t stop watching at that amazing detail on the back, like a 50’s car pulled out of a movie.


Don’t forget the January contest, remember download, print, take a photo and send it to me, more information here.

You Might Also Like

12 Inspiring words

  1. I absolutely agree with You. They look so gorgeous!

    xoxo Ra

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haaaaaaaay como me gustan tus montajes querida !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a great post, I like it!!! The collection is simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Omg! amazing shoes!
    Thanks for your comment, dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love how quirky the shoes are! <3 So so so amazing!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The shoes are beautiful!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar