19.4.12

Fashion Lesson


When you find a brand that represent everything you love a great family history, beautiful esthetic, and must of all the constant reminder of the fun of fashion you just get stuck with it and that brand for me is Missoni . But wait, I never thought on seeing my loved Missoni pairing up with another brand named Converse, What? When?  ,  Yes with some amazing styles of  their Chuck Taylor All Star, to be honest , I’m not a Converse girl, I never own a pair just not my style but when I saw this beauties, I’m rethinking, -I really love converse-, Lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. This post is too sweet! I love it so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Converses either, but these look too cute not to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se ven geniales!!! quiero verlos en directo seguro me enamoro de ellos jejeje

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...