Oh well, oh well!

12:47 p.m.


A couple of weeks I toke this photo to make a new outfit post but never use it, why you say? it didn’t inspire me at all, and here is why, fall is here and I’ve been shopping new clothes and I have great ideas for each look the only bad thing is Mr weather doesn’t want me to use them, the weather is sooooo hoot, argh! (Pirate noises), I thought that because it was so rainy maybe the cold breezes of fall will come to stay, but I was soooo wrong, anyway hope you are having a great week, be inspired.
                                   




You Might Also Like

3 Inspiring words

  1. lovin' ur shoes


    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I actually love the photo. Wish we have this kind of graffiti.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. sometimes the simple outfits are the best. i love this look.

    ResponderBorrar