Embroidery Nail art

6:17 a.m.




Today is not a step by step photo nail art post and here is why, I bought a nail brush kit and Im obsessed, I am a graphic designer so i love to draw, paint, sculpt and more, when I bought this nail art brushes I start thinking all this kind of nail art possibilities. 
Last year I bought one amazing jacket by Billabong, if you follow me on Facebook @Freesiablog I make a little survey asking if I should buy it or not , so I bought it thanks to Ramona from Strike a pose who sold me with her comment and this was the inspiration for this nail art, I will post a look post wearing the jacket so come back later this week.

Hope you like this nail monday.


Hoy no es un post paso a paso y aquí esta el porque, compre un kit de brochas para uñas y estoy obsesionada, soy diseñadora gráfica así es que amo dibujar, pintar, esculpir y mas, cuando compre las brochas empece a pensar muchas posibilidades para el arte en mis uñas.

El año pasado compre una increíble chamarra hecha por Billabong, si me sigues en Facebook @Freesiablog hice una encuesta preguntando si debía comprarla, así es que la compre gracias a Ramona de Strike a Pose quien me vendió con su comentario y he aquí la inspiración para este tutorial, subiré un post con un look usando esta chamarra así es que regresa esta semana.

Espero que te guste este Lunes de uñas


Productos usados / Products used: 
REVLON  Colorstay Base Coat
CHINA GLAZE in Liquid Leather
REVLON in White
Colorstay Gel Envy DiamondTop Coat
KLEAN COLORS NEON COLLECTION MINI


You Might Also Like

0 Inspiring words