February Favorites / Favoritos en Febrero

9:39 p.m.

Beauty Blog: Caroline Hirons

This woman knows what she is talking about, I used to be obsessed with makeup but now I started paying more attention to my skin and she has the best tips if you want to try new quality products.

Fashion blog: The Style Fringe

I discovered this blog and totally fell in love, is full of great outfits and everything is spot on, if you love fashion you will love this blog.

Art and Desing blog: Colossal

This blog is an old favorite, I really enjoy visual arts and this blog will cover everything for you.

Instagram: Toast meets world

I made a post last week (CLICK HERE) talking about my recent love for a puppy called Toast and his amazing instagram account, you have to see it!

Youtube Fitness: Yoga With Adriene

Everytime I dont feel like going out for a run or doing yoga by myself  I turn on youtube and try a routine that keeps me active and this youtuber named Adriene makes great yoga videos, she has a 30 day challenge ready for you, Try it!.

Please share any blog, instagram account, youtube page, product, or anything that inspires you please share it in the comments, I need new inspiration for this month.

Blog de Belleza: Caroline Hirons

Esta mujer sabe de lo que habla, antes solía estar obsesionada con el maquillaje pero ya estoy poniendo mas atención a mi piel y ella tiene los mejores tips si es que quieres probar productos de calidad.

Blog de ModaThe Style Fringe

Descubrí este blog y me enamore totalmente, esta lleno de outfits que están armados a la perfección, si amas la moda amaras este blog.

Blog de Arte y Moda: Colossal

Este blog es un favorito desde hace tiempo realmente disfruto las artes visuales y este blog lo cubre todo para ti.

Instagram: Toast meets world

La semana pasada hice un post (CLICK AQUI) hablando acerca de mi amor por un cachorro llamado Toast y su increíble cuenta en instagram, tienes que checarlo.

Youtube Fitness: Yoga With Adriene

Siempre que no me siento con ganas de salir a correr o hacer yoga sola prendo mi computadora cargo Youtube y me pongo a hacer rutinas que me mantienen activa , aquí les comparto una Youtuber llamada Adriene que hace excelentes videos de yoga, tiene un reto de 30 días listo para ti, ¡Intentalo!

Si tienes algún blog, cuenta de Instagram, cuenta de youtube, producto, etc que te haya inspirado por favor compártelo en los comentarios, necesito nueva inspiración para este mes.

You Might Also Like

0 Inspiring words