Get inspired by: Mara Zampariolo

3:11 p.m.


I just discovered an amazing photographer named Mara Zampariolo with this photo story by the name of " God Save the Queen " a woman that started taking photos at 7 years old with a toy camera how amazing is that, she just works beautifully with light and captures the most gorgeous feeling on the models faces, so I highly recommend her work if you are a photography lover like me, here is her page “Mara Zampariolo” and get inspired.

You Might Also Like

7 Inspiring words

  1. This is a very inspiring post. I love her...maybe double exposure? She has done in some of the photos. Very VERY cool.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. oh wow, this is more than inspiration!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. OMG amazing images! I so love this dark touch , it always gives me thrills:D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. very pretty! cute blog
    -Tori
    fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. You have such a beautiful blog and such a fresh style! And thank you for your comment, sorry it took me so long to answer.. Have a great day!
    x Ambre

    ResponderBorrar