7:31 a.m.




Hi, I know I’m being out of blogging for almost 2 weeks, but now I’m totally back, and this week for my  outfit photo, the weather was not the best, really cloudy, so windy (and that is not very helpful when you have bangs) , but that is why I love clothes, wearing an orange vintage dotted shirt that I called my “Ugly beautiful shirt”, I had it for the longest time but never have the intention of wearing it, a little too 70’s, then I found this brown pants from my mom closet, that goes with the color of the dots from the shirt and some brown accessories just to tamed the orange fun that my shirt is giving.



Hope you have a fantastic week

You Might Also Like

30 Inspiring words

  1. Already commented on chictopia, but I will comment here too because I like the outfit so much! Glad that you decided to wear that shirt, the color is perfect for you!..and the combo with those classy brown pants it's great! Beautiful shoes too!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Welcome back! I love pretty ugly shirts too. You look beautiful! Only you could wear brown and orange together! Cuidate amiga,

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. stunning and i love your hair. visit me soon doll

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Lovely outfit! I love the way you wore that top and it's color is great!! I also love the shoes, perfect match! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This is perfection!!! me encanta el color y la textura de la blusa, estas estupenda <3 Mil besooos guapa

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog!

    Me gusta tu outfit!

    Besos desde Tenerife!

    http://aidaenlasciudades.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love your outfit and your hairstyle !
    :)

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I love your blouse!! I don't think it's ugly at all! You look great!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I really like this outfit! you combined these colors in a great way ^^ x

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Those pants are amazing, you look great! xo

    ResponderBorrar
  11. i LOVE that shirt!! really really need one now!:-) the colour is gorgeous on you (hopefully i could try to pull it of as well) x

    ResponderBorrar
  12. I really like this! the heels go Perfectly with the pants. you are beautiful!

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Amazing look! I adore those pants very much! :D

    xxx

    ResponderBorrar
  14. I adore this look, your shirt is just amazing and the colour is gorgeous :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  15. First, I had a fantastic week, but I didn't see a twitteraccount! I just sought it everywhere on your blog haha :) love the look
    xx

    ResponderBorrar
  16. This is so lovely! I love the autumnal colors.

    *Ena*

    ResponderBorrar
  17. amazing outfit! love the layout of your blog! will follow ;)!

    ResponderBorrar
  18. So chic! :) I love the pants and shoes. and the blouse! you look great<3

    ResponderBorrar
  19. Those trousers are so cute, I would never be brave enough to wear that orange blouse

    www.converseandchords.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  20. Love this outfit a lot! Your hair style is perfect.

    Hugs,
    E.


    The Hearabouts

    http://thehearabouts.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  21. Lovely colours and silhouet, and your hair is really cool.

    ResponderBorrar
  22. Welcome back! An excellent combination, it's always interesting when poeple play with proportions in outfits - I like that both of these pieces are lose, but still fitted somehow. Well done!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ResponderBorrar
  23. You look lovely! beautiful blouse! I love your hair! Kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  24. Gorgeous. Your hair is A-MAZING!
    Xoxo,
    Sara

    ResponderBorrar
  25. amazing outfit, i have to agree with everyone that commented before me :)

    Costin M.

    ResponderBorrar