This is. . . . .

10:38 a.m.


You know those brands that although they have all sorts of lines for woman, men, kids, etc. not always those lines are truth to what the original line was, well this is not the case, looking at Fred Perry’s clothing, I have to say I got really impressed by the fact that you could find a beautiful shirt for your boyfriend and totally cute dress for you, the mix of sportswear and street wear is just phenomenal, now they have their autumn line and I have to say it have some really cute pieces.



Also Fred Perry did a collaboration with Amy Winehouse before she passed away, with a classic approach to the houndstooth pattern, the clean cuts on her tops and straight lines on her skirts and dresses so go and take a look here, I have to say that the Amy bowling bag is gorgeous..


You Might Also Like

7 Inspiring words

  1. cool post, thanks for sharing your picks from Fred Perry's collection! I didn't know about the Amy Winehouse collaboration until now.

    Costin M.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. love her collection for FP !! wanna follow each other ?

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Love it!I didn t know about their collaboration with Amy!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Fred Perry makes some really awesome preppy clothes, I love their collaborations with designers and even artistes like Amy. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ResponderBorrar
  5. My lovely freesia I love the way you post on your blog, your images and design... you rock my dear!!!
    If you ever have time, could you do an illustration for me???
    Muuuuwa

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I am in love with your blog! And I am most definitely following!

    ResponderBorrar