The nostalgic delight

8:53 p.m.






Looking back when i started posting my looks online, I used to have short hair, and always have it down, the warm weather come in and my hair start to go up until I found my loved bun, but sometimes we all need some changes that are nice to make when you are tired of the same, But I have to admit without my bun a felt a little naked.


If you want to see how i used to look a year ago click here I’m even wearing the same blouse

 Wearing all vintage(Thanks mom)

Do you like changes or you are a creature of habit ?

Have a great week and visit me at Facebook.

You Might Also Like

45 Inspiring words

  1. haha I just looked at an old pic on my blog from 2 years ago; it's so strange how it doesn't seem that long ago, and yet I can hardly recognize myself.

    You look great, I love love love that top with those shoes and the skirt; from afar I thought it was a drees, but the combo is so cute!

    <3Meghan

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Simply beautiful! I love your hair like that! I do love changes, esp when it comes to hair, I always want to have other haircut and color, but now I decided to let it grow and didn't dye my hair in almost three years..I used to dye it almost every month in different colors.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your long, full skirt is so pretty! I love your hair too. Such a feminine, carefree outfit!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ooooh!Que guapa con tu pelol suelto, tienes una melena preciosa! La falda es muy especial, seguro que es de tu madre, no? Tiene mucho volumen, y un largo perfecto!muy guapa mónica!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. HERMOSA!!!!!! you look so different with your hair down! siempre tan elegante! xo

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I'm definitely into changes! My birth year is the horse so I basically like running around.

    This outfit is so beautiful on you!! It looks like it can be used in a magazine!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Wow , wow and super wow!! Cuando vi esta foto que me enviaste me enamore.... eres una inspiración totaaaaaaaaaaaaal.... me encanta y sobre todo que te arriesgues <3

    ResponderBorrar
  8. te ves guapisima con el pelo abajo, me encanta!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I'm definitely a creature of habit!!
    Loving this look <3 That blouse is lovely & looks amazing with the long whimsical skirt.

    Thanks for your comment, just became a follower xo

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Thank so much for your comment, fantastic in this pics!
    Want you follow my blog?!
    S.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. That skirt reminds me of the one I have, from my mother as well :D It looks great on you and I also love the sandals! :X

    ResponderBorrar
  12. You look lovely whatever hairstyle. You look more glamorous with your hair in a bun. With your locks down, you look so free-spirited. I hope I made sense. XD

    ResponderBorrar
  13. you look so different with your hair down! I like it though!

    ResponderBorrar
  14. You look lovely!
    love your blog, and thank you for for your comment ;)
    xxxxxxx

    ResponderBorrar
  15. This is an awesome outfit, I love the skirt!
    The length of the skirt suits you a lot :)

    ResponderBorrar
  16. love the outfit, your hair looks great and I agree. I love to constantly change things up. great post

    ResponderBorrar
  17. ur hair is beautiful, u look adorable overall (: nice blog!

    xoxo,
    http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  18. your hair is gorgeous! and you look super fierce in the photos :) love the outfit too

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ResponderBorrar
  19. LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT MY NEW BLOG, ITS JUST ONE CLICK AWAY ;)

    XXX

    SIMONE

    http://trendjipped.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  20. Hey, honey!
    Thank you so much for visiting me and your nice comment! :)
    I´m so in love with you blog! You have a really great sence of style!!
    Follow you!

    xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  21. I always adired how beautiful you look with bun, because I could never pull it off so amazing as You do, but with hair down You look totaly different and not less beautiful.
    I'm a creature of habit, but I like when there are some changes it's like fresh ocean breeze in hot summer day.
    It's so interesting how the same garment looks completely different in two looks. I would never thought it's the same blouse. It's absolutely wonderful and I like its pattern.
    Have a beautiful weekend!

    xoxo Ra

    ResponderBorrar
  22. I love changes; really. Your outfit is perfect, the skirt : I want it

    See U !

    ResponderBorrar
  23. i am in awe right now! the look is amazing, and i just love the photography! so, so cool!

    All best wishes,
    Costin M. | http://costinm.com

    ResponderBorrar
  24. LOVE YOUR LOOK!!!

    www.cofashopaholic.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  25. You were pretty back then , but now you're gorgeous with long hair.
    I love, love the print of the blouse and the length of your skirt.
    Very feminine and chic !

    ResponderBorrar
  26. thanks so much for the comment on my blog! i'm following you now, hope you will follow back!

    style-extraordinaire.com

    ResponderBorrar
  27. Such a stunning look! I just fell in love with your style

    ResponderBorrar
  28. your hair is beautiful, and i love change!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  29. I live for changes. They keep me going. So sorry it has been such a long time. I am so behind in reading the blogs I follow from responding to people that comment. I finally wore the super cute tee I won in your giveaway.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2011/10/bunny-wink.html

    ResponderBorrar
  30. Pero qué maravilla de fotos, y de blog.
    Te sigo y te añado a mi blogroll, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderBorrar
  31. You really have gorgeous hair lady!! I used to change my hair all the time...but over the past two years I have kind of turned into a creature of habit. You outfit is perfection...I love it from head to toe!

    ResponderBorrar
  32. Love the last picture!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  33. I am so surprised your outfit is vintage! You look so modern and expensive! Pretty! X

    ResponderBorrar
  34. Ooh I just did a "what was I wearing this time last year" thing too! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I am loving yours! xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  35. You're so pretty! LOveeee the outfit <3

    http://bubblegumfashionface.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ResponderBorrar
  36. wow, such beautiful, full hair, you should def wear it down more! beautiful top & skirt, lucky you for having such a stylish mom! never time to say goodbye to florals : )

    ResponderBorrar
  37. I love the texture of the wood in these shots! It really plays well with the neutral tones in your outfit.

    xo Vic
    www.thriftjuice.com

    ResponderBorrar