Lost in my closet

7:16 a.m.




A year ago I bought this skirt and I haven’t worn it ever since, but this weekend I pull it out from the back of my closet didn’t know how to styled it, so I start pulling out a couple of tops, but this floral one caught my attention and decide to go with it. Hope you like it.

You Might Also Like

7 Inspiring words

  1. That's such a pretty skirt!!! <3
    I wonder how come you didn't wear it for the last one whole year!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Monica, it's absolutely chic pairing.You look beautiful!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Simple yet tunning as always! I really love your top, Monic! Sometimes, I get lost in my closet too.. ;D

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I saew a very similiar skirt, different color, at Target and I was almost tempted to get it. It looks lovely on you.

    ResponderBorrar