I'm back on my guy clothes

8:54 p.m.



 Hi lovelies, long time no see, I’ve have a very interesting end and beginning of the year, leaving a job that didn’t make me happy for a new one that makes me very happy, it took me a while to get used to my new schedule but I’m back to my first job, my blog, so I will see you here every week with my new looks and posts, so have a great week, you all deserve it.

You Might Also Like

7 Inspiring words

  1. looks great on that guy clothes <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. perfectoooo!!!! me hace muy contenta que vas a blogear mas!!! yahuuuuu <3 te mando un abrazote y que estes bien!!!XOXO

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Me super encanta este look fresia! la corbata con la falda te quedan de maravilla! Que bien que tendras mas tiempo para el blog :) besos!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I adore that outfit! Love the mix of greys and the oh-so-preppy look!
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    ResponderBorrar
  5. You rock the look, doll! I love the tie and tights. The small touches really make the outfit.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. missed you! I absolutely love the outfit. you look great!! :)

    ResponderBorrar