The Blazer, The Good Feeling

9:52 p.m.




Usually I wear things that give me confidence, and for this look, a simple black vintage blazer from my mom closet really make me feel great, I’m not a stranger to the manly looking clothes that could be used in a very girly way, this is my style and I totally encourage all you girls, to feel comfortable in your own skin and obviously in your own clothes, embrace your style.


You Might Also Like

4 Inspiring words

  1. look pretty in that bun hairstyle :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the velvet blazer, it's simple but so rich in look.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I feel you. And sometimes these androgynous style are more comfortable sometimes, actually. :D

    ResponderBorrar