Black, Vintage and love for shoes

9:26 p.m.








Vintage clothes are my love, pieces with flowy fabrics and lacey details, those kinds are my favorite, but wait a minute if the piece is black, I can’t wait to try it on, I need to see it on me and that’s what happened with this dress, was love at first sight, simple with a romantic feel, perfect for a casual date with my boyfriend.


And I could say that black is my color to go, when is time to dress, I just think with my black hair it complements the clothes really well, and black wedges are a must in any weardrobe don't you think?.


Have a great week and visit me at Facebook and say Hi.
And one more thing this week I would do a Giveaway so make sure you visit my blog later this week.

You Might Also Like

23 Inspiring words

  1. you look amazing :) i love this outfit!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love this so so much! The dress is amazing, the shoes are delightful, and I love your hair

    <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the dress is amazing with lovely shoes. you look super adorable~~ loveee love it :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. This outfit is so beautiful, I love everything about it, the details, the shoes.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. love this look <3
    and i love the dress <3
    it so cute ,
    and you look pretty dear :D


    riestyaap

    ResponderBorrar
  6. this is my favorite outfit of yours! black does suit you!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. love ur wedges and the dress is so unique with lace detail :)

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I always love your photos :)

    objectslog.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  9. yes, you are right, that dress is lovely, love the whole look!

    xx
    My Fashion Bug

    ResponderBorrar
  10. you look amazing!
    great outfit:)
    thankyou for the comment :)
    now following, hope you follow back ??

    ellie oxoxoxox
    http://obsessedwithfashionx.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I love vintage as well and this dress is stunning. Love the lace details and how you styled your hair. Amazing shoes too. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on mt blog. I am following you! Visit me again soon.

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ResponderBorrar
  12. precioso el vestido, me encanta como queda con los zapatos *_*

    ResponderBorrar
  13. i think this dress is perfect for you, and black is definitely your color! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  14. you look great! i love the dress! <3
    visit mine and let me know what you think. following each other would be great! :)

    xx

    ResponderBorrar
  15. I absolutely love the wedges and the dress! So beautiful and definitely a gorgeous date outfit!x

    ResponderBorrar
  16. I love your black hair!
    you look amazing!

    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  17. I love evrything about this look! I love everything vintage too! The monocrome dress is beyond adorable, your hairstyle, the monocrome wall. I really loved th whole look, hair and photo! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  18. You are gorgeous. You should really pick up modeling.

    ResponderBorrar