Lazy blue

20:15




This was my outfit for Sunday, very simple and casual, a blazer from my mom closet, mix with a vibrant blue blouse, and yes it was also my mom’s, right now I love to experiment with mixing colors, my mom used to tell me never go out with more than 3 solid colors or else you will look like a clown, but I just go for it, if it doesn’t work I will learn my lesson.


Have a beautiful week and I wan't to say Happy Birthday to Liz from voguishdoodles!! 
and take a look to this Chictopia Article by the beautiful Crystal where I was Featured. 


You Might Also Like

17 Inspiring words

  1. lovin' the blue & yellow combination!

    xx,
    cins

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the colour combination as well. That blazer is something... I think that if I wore it for just 10 minutes it would have some dirt spots already on it haha.

    Your mama got style!

    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love this outfit! great colours and amazing hair!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That is a very cool blazer! And I love the colors in this outfit, perfect contrast ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I so love this colour combo. absolutely amazing! You always find so fantastic pieces.
    That background of your photos perhaps is very simple, but looks so wonderful in these photos.
    I think You have nailded your colourful look perfectly!

    xoxo Ra

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great colors and a beautiful backdrop.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que bonito el look! La chaqueta es preciosa, que suerte tienes con el armario de tu madre!Te has atrevido con el color block, yo aún no y tengo ganas de probar aunque sea un look.
    beso!
    amaia

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Love your look and your blog! I will follow you! :)

    Kisses from Italy

    Mari
    www.myredsecret.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I finally got around to linking back to you announcing the giveaway win!

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2011/07/announcements-and-juicy-necklace-at.html

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love this outfit :)
    Your blog is awesome!

    missy-daisy.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. great look :D

    check out my blog whenever you had a chance :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. love ur blazer and top!great colour blocking.lovely post.really like ur blog dear.i am following now.hope u'll follow me back :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love the colour blocking. The yellow blazer and blue top go brilliantly together.

    ResponderEliminar