The glamour of the not glamorous life

8:30 p.m.




Hi lovelies, today it’s just a simple post, a casual talk between you and I, I didn’t put makeup, or comb my hair, why? Well, although I love to dress up, the true is that I don’t do it every day, SHOCK! Sometimes being the simple version of you is a good thing, maybe you just want to eat frozen yogurt with a friend, then stay at home and read a book, but wearing a vintage dress with heels is not always the option, right! Maybe I will regret this photo later but today I feel like sharing my not so glamorous side! If you have those kind of days please share it on my FACEBOOK page.




You Might Also Like

8 Inspiring words

  1. nice skirt :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That is so true! I too have those do nothing days. Although it's quite hard to find one around these days. I love the un-combed hair Monic! Cuter that way. haha. Anyway, great to have you posting again!

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    liz

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Yum!
    I like those days!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you are true beauty!You look beautiful no matter what. This is wonderful post.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love the pictures and look!

    I follow you with my new profile, I change it and I lost the trail :)

    A kiss!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderBorrar
  6. estas guapisima amiga! me encanto verte au natural :P

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Create the perfect SS outfit by teaming your day dress with a pair of shoulder bags and accessorise with a staple piece of jewellery.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. You look adorable in these pictures and i love the print of your skirt!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ResponderBorrar