It's all in the details

8:00 p.m.




I love manly details on my clothes and right now, ties and bow ties are my thing, and why not using it in a fun animal print just to give it a little extra, also something to mention are my DIY shorts, saw a video on youtube on How to ombre denim and loved it, so I cut my oldest jeans, bleached them ( nobody got hurt , SUCCESSS ), and a great outfit was born, with something manly , and a girly DIY .

You Might Also Like

5 Inspiring words

  1. Bow ties are super cute! Just bought few for my boyfriend recently. I guess I should try it on too! Love your outfit, you look so beautiful :)

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.ru/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. the glasses and the bow tie are perfect!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you make everything look so effortless!! guapisimas como siempre :)you and yours are so cute hehehe...y esa tostada..yo quiero!! :P

    ResponderBorrar