Just try

2:33 p.m.



Hi, Yesterday I was not sure at all what was going to be this week outfit post, i wan´t to use a black dress, but never found something that make the dress a little more fun, and going trough my moms closet as always, in the pants section i found this this blue pants that i always think on every week for a fashion pic but never wear them, because i never know how to style pants is so hard for me, but this was my challenge of the week.


This pants are so comfortable the fabric is light and soft , really a nice piece. The belt is my mom's,she just love big beautiful pieces like this, the clutch is also moms, but wait the shoes are not moms, this ones are my sisters,she let me wear her shoes sometimes and this is one of those great times.


Hope you like this look.


You Might Also Like

28 Inspiring words

  1. Ok you find the most AMAZING pieces from your mom's closet. What a fashionista she must be!! Those pants are incredible on you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I wish I had your mom's closet because those pants are stunning! Love the shoes to by the way.:)
    ♥Tiffany

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you look stunning and so lovely! I love that you've kept everything neutral - even your backdrop - with such an amazing pop of colour.

    xo denj

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I LOVE your outfit! Those trousers are amazing, and the belt is a lovely touch... you look beautiful!

    xx

    Vickie
    www.adventuresinfashion.ca

    ResponderBorrar
  5. LOVE your pants! and the bow belt, soo cute and chic! your style is always inspiring esp for vintage items :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Love those high waisted pants especially in that color!
    KISS

    ResponderBorrar
  7. those pants are stunning! love the color <3

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I LOVE my pants like that but I wish mine were that beautiful bright color!!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. you really made those pants work! great job on the outfit;) you can always find something interesting in our mom closet:)) btw, love the first pic!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. purrrrrfect outfit dear
    Loving your pants!






    LA

    ResponderBorrar
  11. you look really amazing!!!!!!!
    the color of the pants is amazing :)

    ResponderBorrar
  12. I cannot believe the incredible things you find in your mom's closet... Style must really run in your family! I adore that belt, and your pants look amazing- so comfortable but still so tailored and chic. Love your shoes, too!
    xox,
    Cee

    ResponderBorrar
  13. you look really stylish!! Love it!

    Kenza xxx

    http://teacupandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  14. I love the color of those pants!
    Amazing outfit, thanks for the comment.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Angie

    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  15. <3 your belt! You're style is so chic.
    Will definitely be a follower of your blog =) x

    Come drop by some time.

    www.prettylilbirdie.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  16. so well done! everything from the pants, shoes, belt, and your hair looks gorgeous.
    thanks for sharing!
    x

    ResponderBorrar
  17. wow i love your blog !
    you have a great style ! :)

    I follow you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Another gorgeous outfit from you! Also, just letting you know I've tagged you for the "Stylish Blogger Award" because I think you have amazing style and a great blog! If you're interested, I've posted more information on the following blog post:

    http://saffron-haze.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award-and-fashion.html

    xo
    -Cat.

    ResponderBorrar
  19. You are lovely!!! and i Love your blog! I hope you will come visit me and follow if you'd like! I'm leaving for Australia in 1 month!

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo Summer

    ResponderBorrar
  20. That belt makes the entire outfit!! Gorgeous girl!

    ResponderBorrar
  21. i love your belt. it's amazing!
    lovely blog!
    Nat xo
    www.fashionista-nat.blogspot.com
    following you now! perhaps you can follow back?

    ResponderBorrar
  22. Girl, those pants are gorgeous!! And that belt just pulls everything together so perfectly! I'm so in love with this outfit, you have no idea...

    xo
    Sealverland

    ResponderBorrar
  23. fantastic blue pants and bow belt! i love your bun too, super chic. ♥

    ResponderBorrar
  24. You styled up these blue pants perfectly! I love it.

    ResponderBorrar
  25. blue trousers are amazing!<3
    maybe check out my teenage blog?
    www.freshtalovesyou.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  26. I think you've figured out how to style them, the colour really makes the outfit pop.
    http://house-in-tillford.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  27. loove these pants!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar