BubbleGum Time!

9:31 p.m.



  

I love to push my limits in my closet and Sneakers have no place in it, but when i saw these ones at a very low Price, why not! , I usually think sneakers are uncomfortable to wear ( I know that’s not normal), my feet are so surrounded by fabric is just not my thing, but blazer and shirts are my thing so I put them together and I have to say sneakers start looking really confortable to me!

You Might Also Like

6 Inspiring words

  1. great look, such a perfect look with wallpaper

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yup - Why Not! Plus, those sneakers look great with your outfit. Definitely a do from my point of view.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I am not a sneakers person either, but I like the way you styled yours.

    XOXO, Aicitelt
    Aicitelt-letty.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Pink is such a pretty color on you and I too have a hard time wearing sneakers, outside of the gym, but you've given me a great outfit idea.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Amazing as always!
    Love your jacket :)

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Love this cool & casual outfit :) followed you on bloglovin' ! Check out my blog?

    http://chrislikesclothes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderBorrar