Favorite Feline

9:53 p.m.






So this post is full of favorite, in case you missed my last post, I made this sweatshirt in a great DIY moment (LINK HERE), sequins and leopard a great combination for the 80s and for today, it took me probably like a week to finished it but if you sit down for a couple of hours it will be done in on day, the second favorite in this look is the leopard brooch it was on sale and couldn't pass it up, vintage blazer from my mom’s closet, Levis leggings and great shoes, this is my kind of look.


Have a great day

You Might Also Like

7 Inspiring words

  1. Super love your style, very pretty bun!! x_x and the way u match that all! LOVE!
    Anyway, wanna join my giveaway ??? And we can also follow each other ?? Let me know ;)
    Check my blog:

    aiiness

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow, you are surely one talented lady to be able to do create that amazing DIY sweatshirt. Love it by the way! :)
    -xoxo, FRANCES


    FASHION DREAMER x ROSEGAL GIVEAWAY :)
    - 3 easy steps to join
    - open INTERNATIONALLY
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2013/12/fashion-dreamer-x-rosegal-giveaway.html

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You're gorgeous, my dear! I love your boots!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. very nice outfit! love the glittery tiger detail on your collar! <3

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Everything is wonderful. I love your style!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. So beautiful sweater <3
    Very nice style and blog!

    Love,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderBorrar