Lesson from Loewe

9:03 p.m.


I just have to say . . . This is amazing! How Loewe create a story in every photo with just cardboard boxes for their Loewe Holiday 2011 / 2012 Collection, What do you think, which one is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

13 Inspiring words

  1. Si que lo es Mónica!! Pero si me pongo a hacer uno como esos no creo que resista ni un monedero jajajaa

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This presentation is really amazing, I love the bags.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This is so cute!! I love the one of the lion holding the bag in his mouth. Very creative.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Lovely blog!Thank you so much for your comment!

    Style LimeLight

    ResponderBorrar
  5. que lindo ! y las carteritas divinas, me encanta el color :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. All those bags look just amazing;):)I love them all!You have such a nice blog so if you want we can follow each other:)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. quite funny
    follow me if you like me:)
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Ha ha ha these are so cute! last one just might be my favorite :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. i love the one with tle little mouse
    :) new follower babe

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Me encanta la del raton, esta chistosisima :)

    ResponderBorrar