Hi so I’ve been tagged by the lovely cee from coco&vera to confess 7 fashion and style secrets, and I feel like I’m going to do a test and haven’t studied, here I go:
1. - I spend the first 6 months of the current year without buying a piece of clothing, I went to a rough time in my final semester at college, and I have to save all my money, so I spend one day organizing my closet to see what I have, cut, reused and transform, science I’m a fashion designer too, I know something about sewing, now it’s a different fashion story, I love to transform what I already have and push myself to not go out and buy.
2.- I always think my outfits with hours of anticipation, and picture them in my head, get all excited ,but when it’s time to dress , always end up wearing something completely different, anyway like my sister says I grave a piece and squeeze all the juice to make it look good in no time.
3. - I used to be a cheerleader and live in little shorts and tinny skirts, between training, events and competitions, and I just realized that I almost never wear anything that doesn’t touch the top of my knee (wow this is a revelation).
4.-I have a hard time finding shoes that fit me well and like with my skinny feet, either there to width or too small and most of the time I have to buy bigger shoes and stuffed them with cotton or use my mom’s also too big for me, so when I find ones that fit me, have to buy.
5. Altough I love colors, most of my clothes are neutrals, and that give me the chance to have fun with accessories, like scarves, belts and bracelets, even when I go shopping and found amazing color full pieces I always end buying something black, white, gray, blue.
6. I live in a port sun and beach it’s the thing to go, so naturally everybody wears tight clothes, short dresses, short shorts, but not me I dress as an old and classic lady as my friends say, they always tell me they picture me old, with a fur coat, pearls, a cat, and a martini in my hand.
7. - I never take out a silver ring with a turquoise stone that my grandmother past it to an aunt, and she past it to me, when I graduate high school, I feel weird when I’m not wearing it, even if it doesn’t go with my outfit it´s a must.
Finish, thanks cee this was fun to do, next step it’s going to tag this inspiring girls: