Thank you Marissa14:42
I feel like I need to give a speech and the reason why it’s because the gorgeous Marissa from Shades of Monet, who have beautiful photos that catch my eye, when I found her blog, her style is so effortless and beautiful, and a big plus she has the most adorable family so go and check her blog, and well she awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award, so thank you Marissa for thinking on my blog, really appreciated,so lets the protocol begin.
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Now I’m going to share 7 random facts:
1. The day I met my boyfriend I just hate him, he make a weird comment about me, that I can’t remember what it was, but now a year and 10 months later it’s a different story, he is my best friend, and obviously my love.
2. I’m a make-up lover, used to buy make-up every single day, although I have the same routine, so basically use the same products every day, I just can’t help myself on shopping more.
3. Broke my pinky finger when I was 14 years old and never got the proper care so now it’s really crooked, in order to get it straight and normal, I have to go to the doctor so he broke my finger again, but I love my crooked finger now, it’s a great conversation starter.
4. My boyfriend is an orchestra director; he doesn’t like commercial music, so I make him listen to some Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus just for fun.
5. The day that I got my ID my family toke me out of bed to go and take the photo, so for obvious reasons, my hair looks terrible, what I used to call bangs where so long they covered half of my face , so you would imagine how I look, I still have it.
6. I almost never cry with movies, really I feel sad but no tears but the only movies that really make me cry is. . . ok you’re going to laugh . . . is "Raise your voice" with Hilary duff, I know the movie it’s not the best movie or the deepest movie out but when Jason’s Ritter character dies, I just cry.
7. And I can touch my nose with my tongue, I feel so talented.
Now I'm going to pass along to 7 blogs that i've discovered and enjoy by great girls with style and beauty: